What Dave is Reading

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Optimized!

You might have noticed that I have been updating my Blog.

I figured that I needed to follow the advice of all my web 2.0 reading and up the abilities of this bad boy.

My favorite source for quick 2.0 reading is Transmitt.

Can you find everything? Some of it is pure code (it's in the source but I wouldn't know it was there or what it meant otherwise.....but it sounds kinda cool).

I am using Feedburner for all of you wonderful subscribers.

I am self-promoting (shamelessly I might add) through:

Digg
Furl
Blinkit
Del.icio.us
LinkedIn
Yahoo
Facebook
Bravenet
Alexa
BlogTopSites
Technorati
MyBlogLog
and Google (of course!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.